Premarin Intravenous therapy should not be used in individuals with any of the following conditions:
- Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Known, suspected, or history of breast cancer.
- Known or suspected estrogen-dependent neoplasia.
- Active DVT, PE or a history of these conditions.
- Active arterial thromboembolic disease (for example, stroke and MI) or a history of these conditions.
- Known anaphylactic reaction and angioedema to Premarin Intravenous therapy.
- Known liver dysfunction or disease.
- Known protein C, protein S, or antithrombin deficiency or other known thrombophilic disorders.
- Known or suspected pregnancy.