Lorazepam injection, USP is available as:
|Unit of Sale||Concentration|
Instructions for Use of the Syringe Systems
Instructions for using the Carpuject Syringe are available with the reusable Carpuject Holder, List 2049-02.
Directions for Dilution for intravenous use.
- Carpuject™: Extrude the entire amount of air in the partially-filled cartridge.
- Slowly aspirate the desired volume of diluent. Do not exceed the volume of the drug.
- Do not add additional medication to the syringe.
- Pull back slightly on the plunger to provide additional mixing space.
- Immediately mix contents thoroughly by gently inverting syringe or cartridge repeatedly until a homogenous solution results. Do not shake vigorously, as this will result in air entrapment.
For intramuscular use.
For intravenous route, see directions.