ESTRING is contraindicated in women with any of the following conditions:
- Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Known, suspected, or history of breast cancer.
- Known or suspected estrogen-dependent neoplasia.
- Active DVT, PE, or a history of these conditions.
- Active arterial thromboembolic disease (for example, stroke and MI), or a history of these conditions.
- Known anaphylactic reaction or angioedema or hypersensitivity to ESTRING.
- Known liver impairment or disease.
- Known protein C, protein S, or antithrombin deficiency, or other known thrombophilic disorders.
- Known or suspected pregnancy.